SPAMfighter Exchange Module is the flagship enterprise product of SPAMfighter ApS. It is an award winning, world leading server-based anti-spam and e-mail security solution designed for Microsoft Exchange 2000 – 2016.
SPAMfighter Exchange Module is an 360° e-mail filtering and processing solution designed with primary focus on high performance, configurability and easy-to-use user interface.
The solution features more than 25 individually filters, action plugins and plugin services – all specially crafted for offering organizations with an unprecidentet amount of configurability and maintainability helping members with removing unwanted e-mails and office communication practices and compliance.
The solution included innovative algorithms and features never seen before in this type of application including several machine learning and natural language processing modules.
Senior lead .NET/C# system developer on the commercially available product "SPAMfighter Exchange Module" – a high performance antispam and anti-malware solution.
It was my role to design and develop the system – and continually develop new features for the products and maintaining existing features. The system required high level of integration to external systems and required knowledge of a wide range of technologies and standards. The requirement for the system was that it needed to be high performance, advanced and feature leading in its product categories.
My responsibilities were:
- Integrate with all versions of Exchange (2000+) and all Window Server platforms (Windows 2000+).
- Integration with Active Directory.
- Support multiple database engines.
- Design and develop plugins
- Develop parsers that could process e-mails, DNS records and other types of structured data.
- Design and develop advanced and high performance algorithms.
- Performance optimization.
- Develop multi-threaded and high concurrency processing engines.
- Develop product installers.
- Design and develop ASP.NET administration interface and dashboard.
- Design and develop custom HTTP and SMTP servers.
My roles in the project were:
- System Development
- System Design
- Web development
Technologies used in project were:
- Web Services
- Windows Service
- Microsoft SQL server
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Server
- Active Directory
- COM Server
- Regular Expressions