SPAMfighter Hosted Mail Gateway is an easy-to-use cloud-based anti-spam solution for companies, organizations and individuals who have their own domain name.
Based upon the same concepts as SPAMfighter Exchange Module, this is designed for the cloud and shared, but isolated multiple users and organizations usage.
The solution excels by processing 100.000+ e-mails per day without noticable performance impact.
Senior lead .NET/C# system developer on the commercially available product "SPAMfighter Hosted Mail Gateway" – a high performance cloud-based antispam and anti-malware solution.
It was my role to design and develop the system – and continually develop new features for the products and maintaining existing features. The system required high level of integration to external systems and required knowledge of a wide range of technologies and standards. The requirement for the system was that it needed to be high performance, advanced and feature leading in its product categories.
My responsibilities were:
- Design standard compliant SMTP gateway.
- Design efficient store-and-forward mail server
- Support multiple database engines.
- Design and develop plugins
- Develop parsers that could process e-mails, DNS records and other types of structured data.
- Design and develop advanced and high performance algorithms.
- Performance optimization.
- Develop multi-threaded and high concurrency processing engines.
- Develop product installers.
- Design and develop ASP.NET administration interface and dashboard.
- Design and develop custom HTTP and SMTP servers.
- Design and develop model for separating users and organizations.
My roles in the project were:
- System Development
- System Design
- Web development
Technologies used in project were:
- Web Services
- Windows Service
- Microsoft SQL server
- Microsoft Server
- Active Directory
- COM Server
- Regular Expressions